Saturday, August 20, 2011

To The Man I Admire...

I was on the web looking up quotes on beauty (it's just one of those days) and I decided to type in beauty quotes from Pres. Thomas S.

Monson, because in reality his words are really the only ones that would truly help. And I came across a page of his quotes, here are a few of my favorites,
"Our task is to become our best selves. One of God's greatest gifts to us is the joy of trying again, for no failure ever need be final."
Thomas S. Monson
"Choose your love. Love your choice."
Thomas S. Monson
"One day each of us will run out of tomorrows. Let us not put off what is important."
Thomas S. Monson
"Work will win when wishy washy wishing won't."
Thomas S. Monson
Like I said only a few... Pres. Thomas S. Monson is one of my role models, I know everything that comes out of his mouth is what my Father in Heaven would have me know. Pres. Monson is our little Heaven on Earth as are all of the General Authorities. Where would we be without this fantastic man? He gives his life and time to the church and it's members, and he does it with a happy and willing heart, the best thing he can give!
I know whenever I am having doubts or sad days where I look at myself and say why can't I look like this girl or have perfect face and body, or be the girl guys want to hang out with, I know that makes my Heavenly Father sad, I know he made me how I am and I shouldn't wish for more, Pres. Monson helps remind me of this, I know from his words that I am a daughter of God and that is the best thing I could ever be!

No comments:

Post a Comment