Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Maybe I Love Him Just a Little......

Confession time. . . I may or may not be madly in love with Zachary Levi... Yes I know it's so stupid and childish but i really do just love him!! Here's a few things I've managed to dig up on this hot hot man...
1. He is a great singer
2. He once cut his hand on his light fixture in his living room playing an intense game of Wii Tennis, for which he received 14 stitches
3. He is very spiritual
4. He loves sushi and pizza, pepperoni and pineapple to be exact
5. He loves Disney Movies
6. If he hadn't become an actor he would have wanted to be a History teacher..
7. His real name is Zachary Levi Pugh
8. He is 6'4'' (almost a foot taller than me , ha ha)
9. And most importantly .... he will one day be Mr. Carlie Beckert... !!
Just kidding but I really do enjoy watching this man on TV he is amazing and so funny and the perfect nerd! Now will I really marry him someday.. no, which is okay.. only because there is a slight age difference...15 years (cough cough) but and because I know there is a Son of God out there for me and he will be better than Zachary Levi!! (it could happen!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment