Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lately :)

So lately I have been having the time of my life!! First off Choir Tour!!!! Definitely everything I imagined it to be! I got to hang with my friends and go to Disney Land and just have the time of my life sharing the joy of music!! Second I went to Morp with my bud Lander!! So fun:) We went with some friends and it was their first date so Lander and I being the experienced daters as we were decided to make things as awkward as possible, it ranged from just saying weird things, burping, sleeping, and Lander making them hold hands :)



Next I was nominated for Junior Class Royalty for Prom, I unfortunately did not make it.. and I didn't get asked, but all is well and I don't really care, mostly because I went on an amazing date with Lander for his day date, his prom date couldn't go to the day date, and we went tandem biking, a first for me and definitely not a last! We rode a bike trail in Provo Canyon and passed Bridal Veil falls and it was gorgeous!! I started climbing the rocks.. which wasn't smart because I kinda have a fear of walking back down... Thankfully Lander was patient and helped me:) So life is AMAZING and I am truly blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment