Sunday, October 2, 2011

CRAFTS!!

So for those who know me they know I love having projects to do. So after finishing some quilts for my young women leaders I needed another project. I decided to go to wal-mart and find some fabric. I found some precut quilt squares and strips and decided to make a quilt! I arranged and sewed the squares and strips the way I wanted them to look and then tied the quilt and bond it.
It's not very big, but someday it'll make a wonderfull baby blanket!!

So during General Conference I like to have something to do to keep my hands busy. I usually crochet or do some kind of craft. Unfortunately I can't find my crochet hook so I went to Hobby Lobby and got a fantastic idea!! I love having stuff to decorate my shelves in my room, so I bought a C and a B and some scrapbook paper and some flowers and I made these.

I just mod podged some paper and painted the sides and hot glued the flowers, it cost around $9 and only because the flowers were really expensive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment